Hello Fall Tealight Holder
Project Sheet: cd2780
UPC #: 420004016850
- Wood Tealight Holder - Darice
Simple Stories: Happy Harvest
- Paper (Grateful Hearts, Journaling Cards)
- Mini Distress Ink Pad (Tea Dye) - Ranger
- Battery Operated Tealight/Votive
- Glue Stick
- Paper Trimmer
- Craft Knife/Scissors
- Paper Towel
- Cut two desired cards form Journaling Cards paper, to measure 3" x 3 3/4". Using a glue stick, adhere to opposite sides of the wood tealight holder.
- From Grateful Hearts paper, cut two pieces measuring 3" x 3 3/4" and one measuring 3" x 3". Adhere the two larger pieces to the sides of the wood tealight holder, floral side out.
- Remove the brass cup from the wood tealight holder. Center it on the 3" x 3" piece of Grateful Hearts paper and trace around the bottom of the cup and cut out.
- Using a glue stick, adhere the 3" x 3" piece to the top of the wood tealight holder lining up the hole in holder with the hole in the paper. Insert the brass cup back into the wood tealight holder.
- Taking the Tea Dye Ink Pad directly to the wood, ink all edges of the tealight holder, wipe down with paper towel. Also ink the entire bottom of wood tealight holder, then wipe with paper towel removing excess.
- Place tealight or votive in holder and display.