Hello Pallet Sign
Project Sheet: cd1467
• Pallet Sign – KID/70
• Chalk Paint- FolkArt (Java, Yellow Crochet)
• Wooden Letters- (H, E, L, L, O) Darice
• Spanish Moss
• Wide Mouth Kerr Pint Jar
• E6000 Adhesive
• Pumpkin/Grass Pick
• Paint Brush
1. Paint the pallet sign with the Java Chalk Paint to cover completely. Let dry.
2. Paint the wooden letters with the Yellow Crochet Chalk Paint. Let dry.
3. With a very dry brush, and little paint on the brush, run it lightly over the top of the pallet sign. Let dry.
4. Adhere the wooden letters to the pallet sign with E6000 adhesive. Let dry.
5. Fill jar with Spanish Moss. Place pumpkin/grass picks in the jar.
6. Using E6000, adhere the jar to the front of the pallet sign. Let dry.
7. Display. Change out the floral picks based off of season.