Hello Pineapple Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-12
- 5 ½ x 8 ½ White Card
- 5 1/4 x 4 White Cardstock
- 2 1/4 x 3/8 Black Cardstock
- 4 x 1 Happy Place paper by Simple Stories
- 4 x 1/2 Paradise paper by Simple Stories
- Pineapple Party stamp by Echo Park
- Hello Stamp & Cut set by Hero Arts
- Mustard Seed & Peeled Paint Distress Ink by Ranger
- Bumblebee Glitter Sprinkles by Doodlebug
- VersaMark ink
- Ink Blending Tool
- White & Clear Embossing Powder by Ranger
- Water Mister
- Liquid Glue & Pop Dots
1. Stamp the pineapple background image onto white cardstock ,with VersaMark ink, and emboss with clear embossing powder.
2. Apply Mustard Seed and Peeled Paint Distress inks to the background of the embossed piece using the ink blending tool. Keep applying more ink to the image, until you get the color you desire. Use the water spritzer to spray water onto your hand and sprinkle over the inked image. Heat dry if needed.
3. Attach the strip of green patterned paper across the embossed piece about 1/2” up from the bottom. Attach the yellow paper strip across the green one.
4. Use a die cut machine to cut out “hello” (this is pre-cut for you). Use liquid glue to adhere word to the embossed piece.
5. Stamp the “you make me smile” onto the black paper strip with VersaMark ink and emboss with white embossing powder. Attach the strip under the “hello” with pop dots.
6. Add three glitter dots around the sentiment.
7. Attached the finished piece to the front of the card.