Ho Ho Pencil Box
Project Sheet: cd1658
• Colored Pencils DIB/49
• Doodlebug/Santa Express
• Paper-(Baby Deer, Holiday Treats)
• Fancy Frills Cardstock Stickers
• Simply Sweet Cardstock Alphabet Stickers
• Cardstock Tags-Core’Dinations/Small White
• Glossy Accents
• Foam Squares
1. Cut a piece of the red heart patterned paper to measure 2-1/8” x 5”. Adhere to the bottom portion of the pencil box using Glossy Accents.
2. Cut a strip from the green candy patterned paper to measure 1” x 5”. Adhere around the pencil box at the top edge of the red patterned paper.
3. Cut the scalloped sticker to measure 5” in length. Adhere to the bottom edge of the plastic cover for the pencils.
4. Cut a 1/2” off the bottom of the cardstock tag. Adhere the stickers to say “ho ho”.
5. Add the small santa tag sticker using a foam square, making sure the hole lines up with the cardstock tag.
6. Wrap the pencil box with twine, incorporating the tag, tying in a bow.