Holly Jolly Frame
Project Sheet: cd1611
• 15x15 Black Frame
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/Imperial
• Home Decor Wax-FolkArt/Clear
• Home Decor Wax-FolkArt/Antiquing
• Photo Overlays – Teresa Collins/Tinsel And Company
• Vinyl-Holly Jolly Christmas – Decorating Your Life
• Bells-3/8 inch Red/Nicole
• Bells-1 inch Red/Nicole
• Black Jute
• Small Nails
• Paint Brush
1. Remove the glass and photo backing from the frame.
2. Using a paint brush, paint the entire surface of the frame using the Imperial Chalk Paint. Let dry.
3. Repeat with a second coat of paint. Let dry.
4. Sand the edges and surface, to pull some of the black frame through.
5. Apply the vinyl, following the instructions included with the vinyl packaging.
6. Using a paint brush, mix together a tad of the antiquing with mostly clear wax---Apply to the entire surface of the frame. Wipe away any extra with a paper towel, to give it the aged look.
7. Using a hammer, pound in small nails to the frame.
8. String the red bells on black jute, tying at each bell. Tie the ends to the nails. Make 2 strands of bells. Tie jute bows for the end of the strand.
9. Replace glass into photo opening.
10. Place photo overlay over photo and insert into opening.