Holy Night Pedestal Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd2807
- Pedestal Shadowbox - CAL/282
- Holy Night Vinyl (Gold)
- Paper - O Holy Night: 3x4 &4x6 Journaling Cards (Simple Stories)
- Wood Tint - Walnut (Folk Art)
- Nativity Straw
- Burlap Ribbon
- Remove glass from Pedestal Shadowbox and stain the entire pedestal using Walnut Wood Tint. Allow time to dry.
- Cut apart the vinyl and apply it onto the glass by following directions provided on the packaging.
- Cut paper down into a 6x6 square. Slide both glass pieces back into the pedestal shadowbox. Slide 6x6 paper in front of the back piece of glass.
- Fill space between the front glass piece (vinyl piece) and paper with approximately 1/2" of nativity straw.
- Tie burlap ribbon into a bow onto the top knob of the pedestal shadowbox.