Home, Family, Blessings 3-Pane Window
Project Sheet: cd1469
• 3 Pane Window – YOR/1898
• Vinyl – Decorating Your Life
• Chalk Paint (Salmon Coral, Oatmeal) – Folk Art
• Paint Brush
• Painters Tape
• Natural Ting Ting
• 46” Lonicera Leaf
• Burlap Ribbon
• Glue Gun
• Glue Sticks
1. Tape off the edges of the glass with painters tape on both the front and back.
2. Remove all of the hardware and set aside.
3. Paint the entire black/wooden surface with the Salmon Coral Chalk Paint. Let dry completely.
4. With a very dry brush and little paint, lightly run the brush over the Salmon Coral with the Oatmeal Chalk Paint. Let dry.
5. Cut the vinyl quote into thirds. Apply into lower right portion of each glass panel.
6. Using a Glue gun/glue sticks, adhere the sprays onto the left side of the window.
7. Create a bow with the burlap ribbon, and adhere to the top of the base of the sprays.
8. Replace all hardware to the back of the window.