Home MN Baseball Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2947
UPC #: 420004019189
- Square Shallow Tray/Box 7.75" - CAL/256
- 6" Home 1 w/MN - Diverse Woodworking
- Acrylic Paint (Thunder Blue, Titanium White) - FolkArt
- Fine Paint Pen (Red) - Sharpie
- Moss Mat (18x16)
- Hot Glue Gun & Sticks
- Small Paint Brush
- Easel or Hardware for Hanging
- Paint the letters H, M & E on the cutout, including sides. Do not paint the outline of the MN shape. Let dry. Apply a second coat if needed.
- Paint the MN shape Titanium White, leaving the outline the natural color. Apply a second coat letting dry between coats.
- Sand edges of cut out, wiping off dust with a damp cloth or paper towel.
- Draw baseball stitching on to the MN shape using Red Paint Pen. See photo for reference.
- Cut a piece of moss to fit into the box/tray and adhere using hot glue.
- Adhere the HOME cut out to the moss, using hot glue.
- Display using desired hardware.