Home Pallet Sign
Project Sheet: cd1775
UPC #: 420004016737
- Wood Pallet Sign - CAL/353
- 6” Wooden Letters- H, M, & E
- Chalk Paint (Sheepskin, Java & Cascade) -FolkArt
- 6" MDF Minnesota Cut Out- Diverse Woodworking
- Wooden Heart (1in.)- Lara's Crafts
- Paint Brush
- E6000 Adhesive
- Paint the surface of the pallet sign with the Cascade Chalk Paint, leaving some exposed wood showing in areas. Let dry.
- Paint the entire surface of the wooden letters and heart shape with the Sheepskin Chalk Paint. Let dry.
- Paint the MDF Minnesota cut out using the Java Chalk Paint. Let dry.
- Using a dry brush, and very little Java Chalk Paint on the bristles of the paint brush, run lightly over the top of the Cascade Chalk Paint layer on pallet as well as the Sheepskin painted letters and edges of heart. Let dry.
- Adhere the wooden letters and Minnesota cut out to the front of the pallet sign using E6000 Adhesive. Let dry. See photo for reference.
- Adhere the wooden heart shape to the MN where you wish, using E6000 adhesive. Let dry.