Humble & Kind Lantern
- Candle Lantern 6568-07
- Humble and Kind Vinyl
- 30 Count Firefly Lights
- Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink - Bottle
- Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink - Latte
- Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink - Sailboat Blue
- Straw or Canned Air (Straw was used on the sample)
- Alcohol Blending Solution
- Window Cleaner
- Plastic to keep the work surface clean
- Carefully remove the glass from the lantern and clean both sides with window cleaner.
- Lay one piece of glass on the plastic.
- Have your straw nearby and ready to use.
- Using one of your ink colors, place 2 or 3 drops on the glass.
- Blow slowly with the straw from the side of the glass, spreading the ink.
- If you make a mistake, you can remove the ink with Blending Solution.