I AM Clothespin Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd1786
• Clothespin Shadowbox - CAL/24
• Acrylic Paint -Ceramcoat/Metallic Kim Gold
• Simple Stories: I AM
Paper (Beautiful, Brave)
Wood Veneer Shapes
• Foam Squares
• Foam Brush
• Small Screwdriver
1. Use the screwdriver to remove the hardware from the frame. Set aside.
2. Remove the backing, insert and glass from the frame.
3. Use a foam brush to paint all of the wood surfaces, including the tops of the clothespins, as well as the wood veneer butterfly. Let dry.
4. Cut “I AM” piece from the Beautiful patterned paper to measure 6-1/4” x 2-1/2”.
5. Cut a piece from the Brave patterned paper to measure 8-1/4” x 6-1/4”. Adhere the piece that says “I AM” on the top of this piece. Adhere this whole piece to the backing.
6. Trim a photo to measure 3” x 3”. Adhere behind a chipboard frame. Trim the corners of the photo using a scissors.
7. Hang the chipboard frame from the two clothespins already on the string.
8. Hang the sticker ticket pieces from the other clothespins on each side of the chipboard frame.
9. Adhere the wood veneer butterfly to the top portion of the backing using foam squares.
10. Put the shadowbox back together, and replace the hardware.
11. Apply “here and now” and tiny heart sticker to the front of the shadowbox.