I Love Fall Pallet
Project Sheet: cd2071
• 10x20 Pallet – PAC/2
• Chalk Paint (Java) – FolkArt
• Acrylic Paint(Antique Gold) - Americana
• Paper- Carta Bella: Fall Blessings
- Country Plaid
- Autumn Trees
- Fall Plaid
- 3x4 Cards
• (2) Magnetic Acrylic frames 4x6- Darice
• Acrylic Box Frame 5x7- Darice
• Vinyl – I Leaf Fall –Vinyl Words
• Antique Gold Upholstery Tacks
• Paint Brush
• Tape Runner
1. Paint pallet using Java Chalk Paint. Let dry.
2. Paint over Java using Antique Gold Acrylic Paint. Let dry.
3. Sand surface and edges of pallet, for some of the Java to show through. Wipe off dust.
4. Hammer a tack into each corner on the front of the pallet.
5. Remove white box from 5x7 frame. Using tape runner, cover the sides of the box using 3x4 cards (dot) paper, cut a 5x7 piece from Country Plaid (orange) to go on top of the
box. Cut a 4.75 x 6.75 piece from Fall Plaid and a 4x6 piece from Autumn Trees (brown), layer on top of the orange 5x7 piece.
6. Place paper covered box into frame. Apply vinyl, following instructions on packaging, to the front of the 5x7 frame and adhere to the center of the pallet using E6000.
7. Adhere the 4x6 frames to each side of the 5x7 frame using E6000, let dry.
8. Insert photos into the 4x6 frames. To prevent photos from falling out use tape runner on the back of photo before inserting into frame.