If Nothing Ever Changed Glass Block
Project Sheet: cd2905
UPC #: 420004018809
- Small Glass Block
- Vinyl (If nothing Ever Changed...) Vinyl Words
- Spanish Moss (Green)
- Critter Accents (Butterflies) - CCC/256
- 2.5" Burlap/Jute Ribbon
- 20ct LED Warm Light Set
- Glue Lines
- Place batteries in the light set and turn it on. With opening at the top of the glass block, remove cap and start filling with moss and lights, continue to fill until all lights have been inserted into the glass block. Fill in with more moss if needed. I leave the lights on while filling glass block to insure you can see the lights through the moss and they don't get buried.
- Tuck a butterfly into the glass block against the glass, moss should hold it into place. Place cap back into glass block.
- From vinyl saying, cut away the butterfly and the word EVER. Following instructions on vinyl packaging, apply the vinyl saying, lining it up with the edge on right of glass block. Then apply the word EVER to the left side just below the word IF, see photo for reference.
- Clip a little moss into desired butterfly clip and adhere butterfly to the front of the glass block using a Glue Line on the clip.
- Wrap burlap ribbon around the glass block tying into a double knot at the top, trimming excess ribbon.
- Clip a little moss into another butterfly clip and insert clip through the knot of the burlap ribbon wrapped around glass block.