Jill Drinking Jar
Project Sheet: cd1632
• Jar with Handle ZOR/33
• 4mm Pink Rhinestones-Triveni Crafts
• Washi Tape-Doodlebug/Sugar Stripes
• Glass Enamel Paint
-Loew Cornell/Berry Red
• Jar & Lid Set-Nicole
• Glossy Accents
• Chalk Marker-White
• Paint Brush-small
1. Paint the inside of the detailed glass with the berry red enamel paint on the front of the jar. Let dry.
2. Wrap the outer ring of the lid with washi tape.
3. Insert the lid and straw insert into the lid. Screw onto the top of the jar.
4. Adhere the strips of rhinestones onto the top of the jar insert using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
5. Adhere an outline of the rhinestones to the front of the jar around the painted section with Glossy Accents. Let dry.
6. Using a Chalk Marker, write the name on the enamel paint.