Jingle All The Way Clear Tube
Project Sheet: cd1087
• Clear tube
• Doodlebug bumblebee petite dot paper
• Star template/die cut/punch
• 3/8" red jingle bell – Nicole Craft
• 12" of Green Crochet Cotton
• Rubberstamp saying
• Brilliance Ink Pad – Starlite Black
• 1/8" hole punch
1. Fill the clear tube with Sixlets. It takes approximately 30 for the long clear tube.
2. Cut star from bumblebee paper using an accu cut machine, cricut machine or punch.
3. Stamp saying on star using Brilliance Ink pad. Punch hole in top of star.
4. Wrap crochet cotton around top of tube a few times leaving tales at the beginning and end.
5. Thread star and jingle bell on crochet cotton and tie double knot.