Jingle Bells Wall Hanging
Project Sheet: cd1125
• Wood Coaster Set
• Red & White Polka Paper
• Sea Breeze Americana Paint
• Teal Ribbon
• Jingle Bell vinyl
• Corner Punch- Large Rounded
• 5 Jingle Bells
• Hot Glue
• Ultra Seal
1. Paint the wood coasters with paint and allow to dry.
2. Cut polka dot paper to fit each coaster. Use corner punch to round the corners on each piece.
3. Use Ultra Seal to apply the paper to the coasters.
4. Cut apart the vinyl into 3 pieces. 1. Jingle Bells 2. Jingle Bells 3. Jingle all the Way
5. Apply a vinyl saying to each tile (one will be left blank.)
6. Arrange tiles so that the top tile is blank, the second is “Jingle Bells”, the third is “Jingle Bells” and the fourth is “Jingle all the Way”.
7. Flip the tiles over in this order. Use the ribbon and hot glue to connect the tiles, leaving about a 1” gap between each tile.
8. On the top blank tiles, use the ribbon and hot glue to make a hanger.
9. Using your 5 jingle bells, tie each one to a piece of ribbon, gather them together and tie a bow around the strings to hold them together.
10. Lay the jingle bells in front of the first (blank) tile and bring the ribbon over the back side of tile and adhere with hot glue.