Jolly Snowman 5x5 Tile
Project Sheet: cd2861
UPC #: 420004018366
- 5x5 Tile w/ Two Holes - NST/190
- Acrylic Paint (Jamaican Sea) - FolkArt
- Paper (Oh What Fun 3x4 Elements) - Simple Stories
- Mini Clothespins - HMD/78
- Tulle (Red)
- Glossy Accents - Ranger
- Foam Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Paint the 5x5 tile and two clothespins, Jamaican Sea, let dry.
- From Oh What Fun Element paper, cut out the snowman 3x4 card, the word Jolly from one of the other cards. Then cut a piece that measures 5.25"x5.25".
- Adhere the 5.25" square of paper to the front of the tile, using Glossy Accents and only applying a thin line around the inner edge of the tile, before it bevels and around each hole. Smooth out any air bubbles.
- Poke holes in paper through the tile. String tulle through the holes, goign from the back tot hte front, tying into a double knot and trimming ends.
- Adhere clothespins on each side of the tulle bow, using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
- Insert snowman card into one clothespin and photo into the other.
- Adhere the cutout word Jolly to the bottom of the photo using Glossy Accents.