Joy Painting Panel
Project Sheet: cd1091
• 7x14 Wood Painting Panel
• 12x12 Blizzard Paper (Bo-Bunny)
• Acrylic Paint: Black and White
• 3" Wood J & Y
• 3.5" Wood Glitter Snowflake
• Mod Podge
• Crystal Glamour Dust
1. Paint the edges of the wall box with the black paint, let dry.
2. Cut the paper to fit and glue down with the mod podge.
3. Paint the wood J and Y with the white paint, let dry. Apply a layer of mod podge and sprinkle with the glitter.
4. Cut the burlap into squares.
5. Apply a generous layer of mod podge over the top of the wall box, press the burlap into place. Once in place put a thick layer of mod podge over the burlap and press the wood letters and snowflake into place. Let dry.
6. Take the black paint an d lightly paint the edges of the paper to give it a distressed look.