Just Because Trees Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-6
- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Kraft Card
- 5 1/4 x 3 1/4 White Cardstock
- 5 1/2 x 1 1/2 Kiwi paper by BoBunny (for cutting hill)
- 5 1/2 x 2 1/2 Coffee paper by Bo Bunny (for cutting tree trunks)
- 5 1/2 x 1 Wasabi paper (solid side) by Bo Bunny
- Scraps of Kiwi & Wasabi Dot paper (for die cutting tree tops)
- Many Everyday Messages clear stamp set by Hero Arts
- Stitched Tree Borders by Lawn Fawn
- Hillside Borders Dies by Lawn Fawn
- Black Ink
- Iridescent Sequins by Darice
- Liquid Glue
- Corner Chomper
- Pop Dots
1. Attach the solid Wasabi strip to the bottom edge of the card front, and round the bottom corners.
2. Die cut the hill from Kiwi paper (use markings on die for placement of die). Die cut the tree trunks from the Coffee paper (stay towards the top of the paper, and again, follow marking on die for placement). Line the cut pieces up, and glue together. Attach the piece to the bottom part of the white paper (do not apply glue to the tree trunks). Trim off the excess patterned paper from the sides even with the white paper.
3. Die cut tree tops out of scraps of green paper, and adhere behind the tree trunks. Use a liquid glue to adhere tree trunks to the tree tops.
4. Use black ink to stamp sentiment on the right side of the die cut hill.
5. Attach the piece to the front of the card using pop dots.
6. Use liquid blue to adhere three sequins around the sentiment.