Keep Calm Wood Boxes
Project Sheet: cd1567
• Wood Box(3)- SCH/445s
• Paint-Spa Blue-Americana
• Doodlebug/Frosty Friends 6x6 Paper Pad
• Doodlebug/Christmas Assortment Jewels
• Frozen Raised Sticker Sheet
• Glossy Accents
• Vinyl-Keep Calm- Vinyl Words
• Vinyl-Snowflakes Decorating Your Life
• Foam Squares
• Ribbon-Morex: Light Blue Check
• Paint Brush
• Paper Trimmer
1. Paint the entire surface of all 3 wood Boxes with the Spa Blue paint. Let dry.
2. Using the paper trimmer, cut paper to fit the front side of two of the boxes. Adhere using Glossy Accents.
3. Apply the vinyl saying to one of the boxes vertically, following instructions on vinyl packaging.
4. Apply two of the vinyl snowflakes to the front of another box horizontally.
5. Cut a piece of paper to fit inside the third box horizontally. Adhere with Glossy Accents.
6. Cut strips of paper to adhere around the outer edges of the boxes, applying with Glossy Accents.
7. Adhere the raised stickers inside the top box with foam squares, and to the front edge of the box with glossy accents.
8. Apply the jewels as desired.
9. Adhere all boxes together using E6000. Let dry.
10. Wrap the boxes with ribbon, tying into a bow at the top.