Project Sheet: cd2774
- 1/4 yard non-directional fabric
- 1 Dunroven towel
- Fold fabric in half lengthwise, right sides together. Stitch a seam along the 44" side.
- Press seam open.
- Turn right side out. Press, centering seam down back.
- Cut towel in half across the width.
- Fold the towel in thirds overlapping a little.
- Sew along the cut edge.
- Turn ends of fabric in.
- Insert stitched edge of towel, gathering a little so it fits. Pin in place.
- Stitch along the end of fabric.
- Repeat for other end.