Lace Coaster Set
Project Sheet: cd905
• Wood Coaster set
• 4pc cork coaster- Darice 4167-057
• Khaki colored paint
• Wood tone spray paint
• 1 yard Lace
• Spray tack
• Spray varnish
• E6000 glue
1. Paint coasters and wood coaster box in the khaki colored paint.
2. Cut lace into 5 pieces. One to fit each coaster and around the side, top and other side of box.
3. Spray tack the lace and allow to dry.
4. Apply lace tack side down on to each coaster and around the box, starting on one side, going over the top, and back down the other side. Press down firmly.
5. Spray the wood toned spray paint over the coasters and the box. Allow to dry.
6. Remove the lace.
7. Spray with a spray on varnish to seal.
8. Glue the cork coasters to the bottom of the wood coasters using E6000 and let dry.