Leaf Fluid Painting Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2981
UPC #: 420004019523
- Wood Tile w/ 2 Holes - NST/190
- Wood Maple Leaf
Folkart Acrylic Paint
- Terra Cotta
- Barnyard Red
- Daffodil Yellow
- Autumn Leaves
- Pouring Medium - Deco Art
- E6000 Glue
- Mixing Cups
- Craft Sticks
- Empty Container/Box (Bigger Than The Wood Leaf)
- Put a mixing cups upside down in the middle of the empty container. Set the wood leaf on top of the mixing cup, make sure it is level. (This is to hold up the wood leaf, so the paint can spill off the edges.)
- Take five more mixing cups & add one color of acrylic paint to each cup.
- Add the pouring medium to each color and gently mix with the craft stick, follow the mixing instructions on the bottle.
- Take an empty cup and randomly pour the colors into the empty cup.
- Put the wood leaf on top of the cup and slowly turn the wood leaf and cup over so the cup of paint is resting on top of the leaf.
- Put the leaf on top of the upside down cup in the middle of the empty container.
- Gently lift the cup up and let the paint run over the leaf.
- Move the leaf in all directions till the paint covers all the edges.
- Set back on the cups in the empty container and let dry. It will take several hours to dry completely.
- Paint the wood tile with 2 holes with the Terra Cotta acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Once the wood leaf is dry glue it the wood tile using the E6000 glue. Let dry.
- Tie the tile with raffia for hanging.