Leaf Photo Stands
Project Sheet: cd2026
• Photo Stand w/Base - CAL/145
• Maple Stain- FolkArt
• 6” Wood Oak Leaf
• 6”Wood Maple Leaf
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt (Monarch)
• Acrylic Paint- Americana (Mustard Seed)
• Vinyl- Blessed, Thankful, Grateful – Decorating Your Life
• Distress Ink-Ranger (Walnut Stain)
• Glue Gun/Sticks
• Paint Brush
• Jute (2-ply)
1. Using a paint brush, paint the bases with the maple stain. Let dry.
2. Using the Monarch Chalk Paint, paint the maple leaf. Let dry.
3. Using the Mustard Seed Acrylic Paint, paint the oak leaf. Let dry.
4. Using the Walnut Stain Distress Ink Pad, rub lightly on the edges and front of the leaves.
5. Apply the vinyl words to the front of the leaves, following instructions on the vinyl packaging.
6. Adhere the leaves to the wire stands using a glue gun.
7. Wrap the bases of the leaves with the jute, tying into a bow in the front.
8. Display with photos.