Leaves are Falling Display Case
Project Sheet: cd2778
UPC #: 420004016836
- 8x10 Hinged Display Case
- Vinyl (Leaves are Falling) - Vinyl Words
- Paper (Fall Day) - Jen Hadfield
- Acrylic Paint (Terra Cotta) - FolkArt
- Maple Leaf Ornament - Darice
- Glue Lines
- Paint Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Remove glass from display case. Dry brush the frame of the display case, using Terra Cotta acrylic paint and very little paint on your brush.
- From Fall Days paper cut a piece that measures 7" x 9". Adhere in the display case using Glue Lines, on the word side of the paper.
- Using Terra Cotta acrylic paint, paint the bottom portion of the Fall Day background, using quick messy stokes, so you can still see some of the leaves through the paint. Let dry.
- Attach a photo to the upper portion of the Fall Day background, using pins that came with display case.
- Place glass back in frame.
- Following instructions on vinyl packaging, apply vinyl to the bottom portion of the glass. See photo for reference.
- Remove jute hanger from Maple Leaf Ornament. Using Glue Lines, adhere to the bottom right corner of frame.