Let It Snow Snow Globe Jar
Project Sheet: cd1638
• Wide Mouth Kerr Pint Jar
• Distilled Water (purchase at grocery store)
• Green Sisal Trees with Frost
• Vinyl-Let It Snow – Vinyl Words
1. Remove the lid and band from the jar.
2. Using E6000, adhere the lid to the inside of the band. Let dry.
3. Adhere the trees to the underside of the lid using E6000. Let dry.
4. Fill the jar with distilled water. Add in about 6 drops of glycerin.
5. Add desired amount of glitter.
6. Add E6000 to the top edge of the jar. Screw on the lid/band. Let dry over night before flipping over.
7. Once the glue has completely dried overnight, flip over and shake!
8. Let it snow!