Let It Snow Wood Tray
Project Sheet: cd1126
• Wooden Tray
• Sea Breeze Americana Paint
• Colonial Green Americana Paint
• Tropic Bay Blue Ceramcoat Paint
• White “Let it Snow” Vinyl
• Teal Rhinestones
• Large Glitter Snow Flakes
• Hot Glue
1. Paint wooden tray with all three colors of paint. Paint left to right so the brush strokes all go the same direction. Vary your paint colors to achieve a distressed look. Allow to dry.
2. Using sand paper, sand all the edges of the tray for a distressed look.
3. Apply vinyl to the tray in the middle of the inside.
4. Use hot glue to glue the snowflakes into the tray. Some snowflakes can be cut apart to use on the edges.
5. Place teal rhinestones on the vinyl snowflake and in the center of the glitter snowflakes.
6. Pour Envirotex into the center, over the snowflakes and vinyl according to directions on box.