SOME ITEMS IN THIS PROJECT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Let Your Heart... Easel Frame
Project Sheet: cd2879
UPC #: 420004018557
- Wood Easel Frame - CAL/6
- Acrylic Paint ( Neutral Grey) - Americana
- Paper (Very Merry 4x6, Christmas Cheer) - Simple Stories
- Sequins (Red 5 & 8mm) - Darice
- Mini Adhesive Dots - Nicole
- Foam Brush
- Water (optional)
- Paper Trimmer
- Craft Knife
- Corner Rounder (Optional)
- Remove backing and glass from the wood easel.
- Paint wood frame Neutral Grey. Create a stain look by adding a little water to the paint, then applying to the frame. Let dry.
- Cut two pieces from Christmas Cheer paper measuring 5x7. From Very Merry 4x6 paper cut out the "Let your heart" card and "Home for the Holidays" card.
- Using a craft knife cut out around the edge of the "Let your heart" banner. Crop photo to fit on card, adhere tot eh card using adhesive dots, tucking under the banner. See photo for reference.
- Adhere the 4x6 cards to the plaid side of the 5x7 pieces. Insert glass, 5x7 papers and backing into each side of the easel.
- Using adhesive dots, embellish frame with 8mm Sequins and glass with 5mm sequins. See photo for reference.