Letter S Fall Paper Mache
Project Sheet: cd2003
• Paper Mache Letter- (Desired Letter)
• Burlap Sunflower Pick- Allstate
• Cocoa Lepto Spray- Select
• Paper- Carta Bella/ Fall Blessings (Country Plaid-4)
• Chalk Paint- Plaid/FolkArt (Java)
• Paint Brush
• Matte Paper Mod Podge- Plaid
• E6000 Adhesive
1. Paint the surface of the paper mache letter using the Java Chalk Paint. Let dry. (Repeat with a second coat if desired)
2. Turn the paper mache letter face down on the back side of the desired paper. Trace around the letter using a pencil. Cut out using a scissors. (Line up the pattern of the paper, as you trace each piece)
3. Adhere the paper to the front of the letter using the Paper Matte Mod Podge with a paint brush. Let dry.
4. Using the piece of sandpaper, sand the edges of the letter so that the paper is flush with the edge.
5. Using a paint brush, brush on a layer of the Mod Podge over the top of the paper, and sides of the letter. Let dry.
6. Cut the stem from the burlap sunflower. Adhere the sunflower to the paper mache letter using E6000 Adhesive. Cut pieces from the cocoa lepto spray, adhering under the sunflower leaves.