Letter S Pallet Sign
Project Sheet: cd2004
UPC #: 420004009623
• Unfinished Square Pallet Plaque (KID/70)
• MDF Letter S (Or Desired Letter)
• Acrylic Paint- Americana (Raw Amber)
• Paper-Carta Bella/Fall Blessings (Country Plaid, Falling Leaves, Autumn Day, 3x4 Cards, 4x6 Cards, Fall, Plaid)
• Paper Matte Mod Podge-Plaid
• E6000 Adhesive
• Paint Brush
1. Using a paint brush, paint the surface of the pallet sign using Savannah Chalk Paint. Let dry.
2. Using a paint brush, brush on the Raw Umber Acrylic Paint along the edges of the letter “S”.
3. Let dry. Cut 2-5/8” wide strips of 6 different papers and cut enough from each paper to cover one slat. Adhere to the pallet sign with Matte Paper Mod Podge. Smooth out paper to get any bubbles or wrinkles out.
4. Turn the letter “S” face down on the back side of desired paper, tracing around with a pencil. Cut out with a scissors.
5. Adhere the paper to the letter “S” using Matte Paper Mod Podge. Let dry.
6. Using a sanding block, sand the edges and top of the paper on the pallet slats and the edges of the letter “S”.
7. Mix a tad of Raw Umber Acrylic Paint and the Matte Paper Mod Podge. Using a paint brush, dip brush in the mixture and run along the surface of the slats and “S” to give it a distressed look.
8. Adhere the letter “S” to the front of the pallet sign using E6000 Adhesive. Let dry.
9. Tie a piece of raffia into a bow on the hanger.