Life Is Beautiful Easel
Project Sheet: cd1935
• Wood Easel CAL/6
• Echo Park: I Love Sunshine
- Paper (Splish Splash, Journaling Cards
- Decorative Tape (Dots)
- Element Stickers
• Chalky Finish Spray Paint-Krylon (Tidal Blue)
• Foam Squares
• Paper Trimmer
1. Remove the piece of string between the front and back of the easel.
2. Remove the glass and backing from both sides of the easel. Set aside.
3. Open easel up and lie flat, spraying one side of the wood easel using the Chalky Finish Spray Paint. Let dry. Turn over, and spray the other side. Let dry.
4. Repeat step three spraying the two pieces of backing.
5. Cut a piece of the orange patterned paper to measure 5” x 7”. Use as the base for one side of the easel. Cut out a journaling card “Life is Beautiful”. Cut to measure 5” x 4”. Adhere to the top of the orange patterned paper. Insert, glass, paper and backing into easel.
6. Cut the piece of colorful patterned paper to measure 5” x 7”. Mat 4” x 6” photo onto this piece and insert glass, matted photo and backing into easel.
7. Apply stickers to the front of the glass on both sides of easel, applying foam squares to some of them to add dimension.
8. Add the decorative tape to the front sides of the easel.