Life Is Good Float Frame
Project Sheet: cd1783
• 11x6 Float Frame (YOR 1778)
• Life is Good vinyl by Decorating Your Life
• Navy Blue Decor Tape by Hazel & Ruby
• 12x12 Bold Moves (heart pattern) paper by Simple Stories
• 12x12 Yellow Dots paper by Simple Stories
• Unfinished Wood Heart by Darice
• Titanium White Acrylic Paint by Folk Art
• Tape Runner
1. Apply the navy decor tape to the front of the float frame. Use an X-acto knife to cut off any excess.
2. Cut the heart patterned paper to a 12x8 size. Adhere a photo to the left side of the heart paper with a tape runner.
3. Apply adhesive along the outside of the heart paper, and place onto the back of the frame, so the paper and photo are seen through the glass front of the frame.
4. Apply “Life is Good” vinyl to the right side of the glass.
5. Paint the edges of the unfinished heart with white paint. Adhere yellow polka dot paper to the front of the heart, and use a knife to cut around the heart.
6. Adhere the finished heart to the front of the frame.