Live in the Sun 12x12 Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd2888
UPC #: 420004018649
- 12x12 White Shadowbox - MCS/44
- Paper (Summertime: Paradise) - Reminisce
- Vinyl (Live in the Sunshine...) - Decorating Your Life
- Hercules Tape (1/4") - Darice
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Paper Trimmer
- 5x7 Photo
- Optional: White Cardstock
- Print 5x7 photo with a white border or mat on white cardstock.
- Using foam squares, adhere photo at a slight angle to the orange/blue side of the paper on right side.
- Apply vinyl to the front of the glass along left side of shadowbox, following instructions on vinyl packaging.
- Remove backing and insert from shadowbox. Place Hercules tape along on top four edges, remove red tape, exposing the adhesive. Then place into shadowbox tape side down applying pressure, this will help hold the sand in.
- Pour some sand into the bottom of the shadowbox.
- Apply Hercules tape along the entire bottom edge of insert and approx. half way up the two sides, expose adhesive, this will help hold the sand in.
- Making sure you have the layout positioned correctly in reference to the vinyl, place layout into shadowbox, facedown. Apply pressure over the paper along the edges where you place Hercules tape.
- Place backing into shadowbox with the hanger at the top and display.