Live Out Loud Photo Block
Project Sheet: cd2953
UPC #: 420004019240
- 3.5" Wood Block - SCH/247
- Paper (Good Vibes: 4x4 Elements) - Simple Stories
- Mini Clothespins (Pink) - Canvas Corp
- Sequins (5mm Black) - Darice
- Glossy Accents - Ranger
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut out five squares from the 4x4 Elements paper. For our sample we chose three sayings and two that we used the opposite side for our photos. We used the feather 4x4 element for one of our sides, by trimming off the saying on the bottom and cutting down the feathers to 3.25". We then trimmed the saying "Let your spirit fly" down.
- Trim down the squares to fit sides of block approx. 3.25" square.
- Adhere the squares to the four sides (rotate saying side and backside) and one to the top, using Glossy Accents and smoothing out any air bubbles as you go. If you chose the feather element you can adhere the saying on top of the feathers, only applying Glossy Accents to the two ends leaving it loose in the middle.
- Sand edges of block so paper is flush with edge.
- Adhere a mini clothespin (with clip end facing down) toward the top to, two of the sides, using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
- Embellish block with black sequins, using Glossy Accents to adhere. Let dry.
- Clip photos into clothespins and display.