Love 2014 Christmas Box
Project Sheet: cd1523
• Wooden Box w/ Glass Top- SCH/424
• Metal Clips-NST/452
• Simple Stories: DIY Christmas
Paper (Holly Jolly, Merry Merry,
Candy Cane Lane)
• Paint-Pure Black/Folk Art
• Paint Brush
• Painters Tape
• Paper Trimmer
• Foam Squares
• Glossy Accents
1. Using the screwdriver, remove all the
hardware from the box.
2. Using the painters tape, tape off the glass.
3. Using a paint brush, paint the entire
wooden surface using the pure black paint.
4. Cut piece of paper to measure 4" x 6". Adhere to glass using a small amount of
Glossy Accents along the edges.
5. Cut paper to create border around the outside of the box. Adhere using Glossy
6. On the inside cut paper strips to run along the edges as well, adhering with Glossy
7. Adhere the metal clip using Glossy Accents.
8. Add the journal layers and stickers to the box as desired.
9. Cut strips to measure 3/4" wide. Adhere along the outer edges of the box using
Glossy Accents. Let dry.
10. Put box back together, and replace the hardware.
11. Place photos inside of box.