Lovebirds String Art Frame
Project Sheet: cd1374
• SPC 15x15 Frame w/ 5x7 opening – G661A-121257
• Aqua Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread
• Small finishing nails (17 gauge Wire Brads) Darice 7000-01
• Silver wire (optional)
1. Find an image you like on the internet, a magazine, or a picture that you have taken or drawn.
2. Cut around the image to reveal a silhouette and tape onto frame in the desired location.
3. Using the small nails and a hammer place a nail about every quarter of an inch around the image and remove the original picture.
4. Using a colored thread of your choice tie off the end of the thread on one of the nails. Continue to wrap the thread around the nails creating an outline of your image.
5. Once the outline is created, wrap the thread between the nails in a haphazard way to fill in the space with color. Once you’ve achieved the look you want, tie off the end of the thread on nail.
Optional: For the wire the birds are sitting on - we added two nails & strung silver wire between them.