Matthew 12:26 Display Box
Project Sheet: CD 2694
UPC #: 420004015808
- 8x10 Hinged Display Frame
- MDF Wood Cross-CAL/216
- With God... Vinyl Saying
- Java Chalk Paint- Folk Art
- Barn Wood Acrylic Paint- Folk Art
Simple Stories paper:
- 12x12 Snap Basics: Walnut/Cream Dot
- 12x12 So Rad: Dark Wood/Newsprint
- 3-ply twine-Darice
- Glossy Accents-Ranger
- Paint Brush
- Using a paint brush and Java Chalk Paint, cover the outer surfaces of the frame and the MDF wood cross. Allow time to dry. Tip: Removing hardware before painting may be beneficial.
- Once the frame pieces are dry, use a dry paint brush and the Barn Wood acrylic paint to dry brush the edges of the frame. Allow time to dry. Tip: Once dried, attach the hardware back to the frame if you have removed it for painting.
- Using the recently painted MDF wood cross and the 12x12 Snap Basics: Walnut/Cream Dot paper, cut the paper to fit the front of the cross. Use Glossy Accents to adhere the paper to the cross.
- Using sand paper, sand the edges of the cross. Then, using a dry paint brush and Java Chalk Paint, dry brush the edges of the cross. Allow time to dry.
- Using the 12x12 So Rad: Dark Wood/Newsprint paper, cut the paper to the size of the frames backing. Adhere the piece of paper using Glossy Accents.
- Using the 3-ply twine, wrap the twine around the cross approximately 4 times in an "X" pattern. Use Glossy Accents to adhere the start and end of the twine to the back of the cross.
- Using Glossy Accents, adhere the finished cross at an angle to the backing of the frame on top of the 12x12 So Rad: Dark Wood/Newsprint paper. Allow time to dry.
- Using the With God... vinyl saying apply directly to the front of the glass in the middle of the right side by following the directions provided on the vinyl's packaging.