Melted Crayon Glass Eggs
Project Sheet: cd1297
• Glass Egg Ornaments
• Heat Gun/Hair Dryer
• Hot pad/heat resistant glove
1. Unwrap desired colors of crayons that will be used in the eggs, two colors in each egg work best.
2. Break the crayon into thirds and place one piece into the egg.
3. Use Heat Gun or Hair Dryer to melt the crayon inside the egg, turn the egg as the crayon begins
melting to get the color all the way around the egg. Caution: crayon and egg will get very hot! Use
a hot pad or a heat resistant glove when turning the egg.
4. Let crayon dry inside of egg.
5. Once dry, add a second colored crayon to the egg and melt as before, turning egg to get second
color around the entire egg.
6. Allow to dry completely. Replace top of egg and add ribbon for hanging.