Merry Christmas Hanging Plaque
Project Sheet: cd1111
• Hanging Wood Plaque - YOR/1892
• Simple Stories: December Documented
-Hello December pattern paper
-Chalkboard Snowflakes pattern paper
-4x4 and 6x8 Quotes pattern paper
-Title Strips pattern paper
• Crimson Tide Delta Ceramcoat Paint
• Embellishment Glue Stick
• Corner Rounder
1. Paint the edges of the plaque and all three squares with Crimson Tide paint.
2. Cut the 4x12 “Merry Christmas” piece out of the 12x12 paper. Round all four corners of the piece, and adhere to the plaque with the embellishment glue stick.
3. Apply papers to the three squares using the embellishment glue stick, after rounding the corners of each piece.
4. Embellish the piece using the chipboard and sticker shapes.