Mickey 5x5 Tile
Project Sheet: CD2938
UPC #: 420004019097
- 5x5 Tile w/ Holes - NST/190
- (2) Wood Circles Approx. 3"
- Acrylic Paint (Pure Black) - FolkArt
- Wild Berry Red Dot - Bo Bunny
- Bumblebee Swiss Dot Petite - Doodlbug
- Buttons (White 1") - Blumenthal
- Spool O Ribbon (Black) - Offray
- Adhesive Lines - Nicole
- Paint Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Paint entire tile and two wood circles Pure Black, let dry.
- Cut Red Dot paper to measure 2"x5.5"". Using adhesive lines, adhere paper to the bottom portion of the tile, holes should be at top of tile.
- Adhere buttons to the red paper on tile, using adhesive lines.
- Mat photo on Bumblebee paper,cutting to size. Then adhere to tile below holes, using adhesive lines.
- Adhere the painted wood circles to the back side of the tile at the top two corners, using adhesive lines.
- String black ribbon through holes tying it into a double knot.