Project Sheet: cd1659
• Notepad DIB/8
• 6x6 Paper pad
-Doodlebug/Frosty and Friends
• Teensy Tiny Alphabet Stickers
• Glossy Accents
• Foam Squares
1. Measure a piece of paper from the paper pad to fit the front of the notepad. Adhere using Glossy Accents.
2. Cut a strip of the purple dotted paper to measure 1-1/2” x 5-3/4”. Adhere to the front of the notepad.
3. Cut a piece of the white patterned paper to measure 3” x 1-1/4”. Mat onto a piece of the blue patterned paper. Adhere to the front of the notepad using Foam Squares.
4. Adhere the teensy tiny alphabet stickers to add name and “journal” to the front.
5. Adhere the Frozen stickers to the front using Glossy Accents.
6. Cut a piece to fit the back of the notepad. Adhere using Glossy Accents.
7. Wrap the bow through the middle of the notepad, tying into a bow.