Minnesota Green Buffalo Check
Project Sheet: cd2954
UPC #: 420004019257
- 12" Minnesota Cut Out
- Minnesota Chipboard Word - Paper Accents
- Acrylic Paint (Thunder Blue) - FolkArt
- Paper (Garden Gingham) - Carta Bella
- Glossy Accents
- Paint Brush
- 3M Command Strips for Displaying
- Trace Minnesota shape onto the Gingham paper with a pencil and cut out.
- Paint the largest Minnesota word from pack, Thunder Blue. Also paint the sides and the back of the MN Shape. Let dry.
- Adhere the paper cut out of MN shape onto the MDF Minnesota Shape, using Glossy Accents. Smooth out any air bubbles in the paper.
- Adhere the Minnesota word along the left side of the MN shape, using Glossy Accents.
- Dry brush edges of MN shape using very little Thunder Blue paint on your brush.
- Display using Command Strips.