Mirrored Glass Jar
Project Sheet: cd1898
• Quart Jar
• Boxwood Spray-(2)
• Wooden Spools
• E6000 Adhesive
• Craft Dowels-1/8” (1)
• Alphabet Stickers-Doodlebug (Bubblegum Love Letters)
• Adhesive Backed Fabric
• Looking Glass Spray Paint-Krylon
1. Spray inside the glass jar using the Looking Glass Spray Paint. Follow instructions on can of paint.
2. Fill the jar with Boxwood Sprays. Cutting the wire as desired.
3. Using E6000 adhesive, adhere the wooden spool to the end of the dowel. Let dry.
4. Using E6000 adhesive, adhere the jute around the dowel.
5. Cut a strip of the adhesive backed fabric an inch wide. Wrap around the wooden spool, to create banner, adhering the tails together. Use a scissors to cut the “v”, to create a “flag”.
6. Apply the stickers to the top of the fabric flag. Place the dowel into the jar with the boxwood spray. (You may want to cut down the dowel if it is too tall)
7. Wrap the mouth of the jar with jute, tying into a bow in the front.