MOM MDF Stands
Project Sheet: cd1865
• Small Sign (3) – YOR/3225
• Pink Pearls-Darice
• Twine-Doodlebug (Flower Box Assortment)
• Small Wooden Heart
• Silver Alphabet Stickers- Sticko
• Aluminum Metallic Acrylic Paint -FolkArt
• Paper-American Crafts (Amy Tangerine/Rise & Shine --Mia, Ella, Kylie)
• Hot Pink Paper Blooms-Kaiser Craft
• Glossy Accents
• Paint Brush
1. Using a paint brush, paint the surfaces of the stands. Let dry. Paint a second coat if necessary.
2. Face the stands face down on top of the desired patterned paper. Trace around using a pencil. Cut out with scissors. Adhere to the front of the stand using Glossy Accents. Repeat for the other stands.
3. Trace around the wooden heart onto a photo. Cut out. Adhere to the front of the wooden heart. Adhere wooden heart to the front of one of the stands using Glossy Accents.
4. Apply the silver sticker letters to the front of the other stands.
5. Adhere the paper flowers to the fronts of each stand using Glossy Accents.
6. Wrap the yellow twine around the stand with the heart, tying into a bow.
7. Adhere the tiny pink pearls to the top edge of the heart.