Monogram Round Frame
Project Sheet: cd1885
• Round Cream Frame
• 3” Unfinished Letter D (Or Desired Monogram)
• Pearls-Darice (Brown)
• Glossy Accents
• Paper-Authentique/Legacy (Generation, Tradition)
• Ink Pad-Color Box/Bark
1. Remove the circle insert from inside the frame. Trace around on patterned paper. Cut out with scissors.
2. Place patterned paper inside of the frame.
3. Turn the letter “d” face down on patterned paper. Trace around using a pencil. Cut out with scissors. Adhere to the top of the letter using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
4. Use the sandpaper to sand the edges of the letter.
5. Use the ink pad to rub along the edges of the letter.
6. Adhere the letter to the front of the glass using Glossy Accents.
7. Adhere the pearls to the frame using Glossy Accents.