Monogram Wood Box
Project Sheet: cd1694
• Wood Box SCH/446s
• Buttons-Mint Color Blends
• 4-1/4” Wood Letter
• Oak Stain
• Acrylic Paint- Spa Blue- Americana
• Burlap 12x12 Sheet
• Glossy Accents
• Paint Brush
• Drill/Drill Bit (3/16)
1. Paint the surface of the wood box using the Oak Stain. Let dry.
2. Cut the burlap to fit the front of the wood box. Adhere using Glossy Accents.
3. Paint the wooden letter using Spa Blue paint. Let dry.
4. Adhere and layer buttons on the wooden letter using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
5. Adhere the wooden button letter to the front of the wood box.
6. Drill two holes in the top of the box to thread ribbon through to hang.