Moon Fluid Painting
Project Sheet: cd2984
UPC #: 420004019554
- 12x12 Canvas
Folkart Acrylic Paint
- Wicker White
- Cloudy Day
- Small Iridescent Circles Confetti Glitter - Nicole
- Pouring Medium - Deco Art
- Mixing Cups
- Craft Sticks
- Empty Container/Box (Bigger Than Your Canvas)
- Put four mixing cups upside down in the middle of the empty container. Set the canvas on top of the mixing cups, make sure canvas is level. (This is to hold up the canvas, so the paint can spill off the edges.)
- Take Four more mixing cups & add one color of acrylic paint to each cup.
- Add the pouring medium to each color and gently mix. Follow the mixing instructions on the bottle
- Add the confetti glitter to the peppercorn acrylic paint mixture
- Take an empty cup and randomly pour the paint into the cup. Save a little bit of the wicker white and licorice paint mixture for later
- Put the canvas on top of the cup and slowly turn canvas and cup over so the cup of paint is resting on top of the canvas.
- Put the canvas on top of the upside down cups in the middle of the empty container.
- Gently lift the cup up and let the paint run over the canvas.
- Move the paint in all directions to cover the edges of canvas
- Set back on the cups in the empty container.
- Take your finger and dip it in the wicker white paint mixture, then flick the paint at the canvas. Continue to do this until your liking.
- Follow step 11 using the licorice paint mixture.
- Let dry, it will take several hours for the paint to dry completely.