Mother's Love Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd1859
• 12” x 12” Black Shadowbox
• Vinyl-There is no Love Like a Mother’s Love- Decorating Your Life
• We R MemoryKeepers: Hello Darling
• Enamel Shapes
• Cork Stickers
• Paper-(Hello Darling, Radiant, Shindig, Charming)
• Foam Squares
• Paper Trimmer
1. Remove the backing from the shadowbox. Set aside.
2. Use the teal colored patterned paper as the base of the layout.
3. Cut the pink colored patterned paper to measure 11” x 11”. Adhere to the top of the teal paper.
4. Cut the cream colored patterned paper to measure 10-1/2” x 10-1/2”. Adhere to the top of the pink paper.
5. Adhere the 8” x 10” photo to the top portion of the layout.
6. Cut a strip to measure 1-1/2” x 12” from the heart patterned paper. Adhere below the photo.
7. Cut a strip from the green patterned paper to measure 1” x 12”. Adhere below the heart patterned paper.
8. Apply the enamel stickers.
9. Place the layout in the back of the shadowbox, replacing the backing behind it.
10. Apply the vinyl to the front lower portion of the glass, following directions in the vinyl.
11. Adhere the cork sticker to the top of the glass using foam squares.