My Heart is Full Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2946
UPC #: 420004019172
- Square Shallow Tray/Box 7.75" - CAL/256
- Paper (Auburn Lane: #6, #11) - Pink Paislee
- Wood Frame - CAL/23
- Acrylic Paint (Camel) - FolkArt
- Roses (Cream) - Petaloo
- Velcro Clear Squares
- Foam Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Easel or Hardware for Hanging
- Remove backing and glass from frame. Paint entire frame Camel, let dry.
- From Auburn Lane paper #6 cut out a 7.75"x7.75" square.
- From the 7.75" square, cut a square from the center measuring 6 5/16" square.
- Adhere the larger square to the frame of the tray/box and the other square into the tray/box, using Scor-Tape.
- From remaining #6 paper cut strips to cover the front of the wood frame. Adhere the front of the frame using Scor-Tape.
- Sand inner and outer edges of frame and tray/box so paper is flush with edges.
- Insert glass, photo and backing into frame. Removing easel on backing.
- Apply Velcro strips to the backside of the frame in each corner, to make it easy to change out photos.
- Attach frame to center of tray/box.
- From #11 paper cut out saying "My Heart is Full" in a banner shape. from remaining paper cut a couple other banner shapes for embellishing frame.
- Adhere to frame using Scor-Tape.
- Remove greens from a couple of the roses and adhere to frame using Scor-Tape.
- Display using desired hardware.