My Sunshine Frame
Project Sheet: cd1336
• 15x15 Black Frame
• Embellishment Glue Stick
• 12x12 Moments Paper (My Minds Eye)
• 12x12 Summer Floral Paper (Echo Park)
• DIY Clear Photo Stickers (Simple Stories)
• Blue Moon Paloma Flowers
• 2 4x4 Photos
• 1 5x7 Photo
1. Sand the edges of the frame.
2. Cut Out the saying from the 12x12 moments; trim down so only the saying is left, not the border. Cut another piece from the 12x12 moments paper so it is ½” larger on each side than the saying. Glue the saying to the polka dot side of the larger piece of paper.
3. Cut two 5x5 squares from the summer floral paper. Glue the 4x4 photos to the green chevron side of the summer floral paper.
4. Glue the pieces from steps 2&3 to the frame with the embellishment glue stick.
5. Glue the grey lace flower to the corner of the photo opening in the frame with the embellishment glue stick.
6. Insert photo.
7. Place the DIY stickers in the corners of the photos.